Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Stay true, day two

Yesterday's and today's classes had something in common.
A consistent, slow and controlled breath.
I worked hard in both, I sweated

But I was nice to myself too, gave myself permission to be exact with form and relax into it as much as I could.

I must have hydrated well too, because I barely needed to drink water during class -- or at least nowhere near the same desperation, like someone dying of thirst.

Standing Bow felt amazing -- of course I fell over -- and I had a strong if exhausting Balancing Stick and Triangle.

I had a chiropractic adjustment just prior to biking to class, and that helped a lot with the pain that was in my shoulder and neck.
Right now it's my low back/upper glutes that are aching.

And even though I had the ability to lie down and nap, I have been unable to actually sleep, I just feel too awake, though my body is tired.

This week is intriguing, I can't wait to see how it unfolds --

Stay tuned,
a new yoga outfit by the end of this week and then no more old faded sports bra and ancient dance shorts!!
-- hopefully something that dries quickly cause i'm washing these things out in the sink every night and then hanging them to dry hoping they dry in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment