Sunday, March 27, 2011

Friday Cry Day take two

So Friday's class was a 6am, and turned out I just felt wiped. By half-tortoise Stephen just told me to take Savasana and as soon as I did I cried. I cried all the way through the second set, through the savasana and through the next two sets of Camel before finally getting up for Rabbit, which I didn't really feel like doing, but did. It turned out it's half-locust, with my arms pressing up against my stomach, that was instigating the unpleasant puke feeling, and I narrowly avoided it on Friday.
  Ever since then I have felt weak, exhausted and like my energies are congested -- I feel like I'm fighting something hard and don't have the energy to do anything. I want to sleep all day, and my appetite is pretty particular -- at least about what I do NOT want to eat.
  Tomorrow starts another week, and back in Van, plus a good 25 hours of work at my banquet serving job. I hope by tomorrow I am feeling back to bengal tiger, cause right now I just want to cuddle with something warm and soft.

3 comments:

  1. Sending you love. Stick with it, take a knee, cuddle with your towel. Do what you gotta do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy have I needed that knee! Thanks for the kindness. The past week has been BRUTAL, and now I am ill and just staying in the room has been a fight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They say its a noble fight:)... I hope they're right. I am glad to hear your spirits are up.

    ReplyDelete